Location: Covent Garden, London
The Hop House
The Hop House development is a collection of twenty-nine luxury apartments situated on the edge of Covent Garden; moments from Leicester Square. The original office building has been transformed into a range of contemporary one, two and three bedroom apartments including a new two-story roof extension and a sensitively remodelled façade, sympathetic to the urban fabric of the area. The building is named after the hops that once cultivated in the area with the general design influenced and created to provide a spa-like feel.
The development was awarded the 2015 Sunday Times British Homes Awards for best conversion of an existing Building and shortlisted for the 2016 RICS award for the best residential scheme in London.
- All lever handle/back plates supplied within the apartments are to a bespoke design with the back plates morticed to sit flush with the face of the door leaf
- Bespoke design centre door knobs to all apartment entrances
- Bespoke design pull handles to all communal areas
- Concealed hinges supplied to all concertina doors
- Bespoke bronze and polished stainless steel inlay trims supplied to all concertina door leaves
- Bespoke flush pulls supplied in both bronze and polished stainless steel to complement the finish of the inlay trims supplied to the concertina door leaves
- Bespoke flush pulls supplied to all pocket doors