Verta Hotel & Heliport, London
Location: Battersea, London
Verta Hotel & Heliport
Originally known as Bridges Wharf, this riverside development is located on the South Bank of the river Thames and is a mixed use development comprising a luxurious 70-bed hotel, spa, restaurant, 255 private apartments, a number of live/work units and not to mention the upgrade of London’s famous heliport.
We were independently approached by both national housebuilding contractor Weston Homes, and our supplier Carlisle Brass, who had received contact from the Von Essen Hotel Group directly, to offer assistance with the specification, scheduling and supply of befitting ironmongery to this prestigious project. The brief for the theme in the hotel to link in with the heliport was one to evoke the glamour of the thirties, the golden age of travel. A satin brass finish was utilised throughout the hotel and conferencing areas, whilst matching or complimentary products in grade 316 stainless steel were used in the Spa and Heliport areas where the harsh environments have their impact.
- Satin brass finish to front of house hotel and conference areas
- Grade 316 stainless steel to environmentally affected areas
- Concealed door closers in customer areas
- Bespoke door plate designs to match in with door styles and vision panels which differed from door to door, pull to push side, as well as finishes, including cut-outs for cylinders and handles in the relevant positions
- Bespoke flush pulls for sliding, pocket doors
- Supply and install of an automatic door operator to the spa entrance area
- Detailed master key system involving multiple sub-suites for the different areas